Monday, April 9, 2007

It's an Easter Fest!!





Where to begin? Friday I took Braden to get his hair cut, I know its almost a miricle. Chelsea and Veronica are at the new salon and it's really nice. Chels did a good job on Braden's mop. Then we went to the Nelson's for a BBQ and an egg hunt. Let me tell you that my mom went kinda crazy on the eggs! We have enough candy at our house to start a small sweet shop! The kids had fun running all over the front yard finding the eggs. My mom put some change in some of the eggs, and Braden was expecting this, so his only mission was to run around shaking the eggs. And because he is the biggest and fastest of all the kids, he was the winner when it came to the $$$.But they all found more eggs than they needed. Dad used his grill and we had Hamburgers and hot dogs. But the best was the Oreo ice cream. Saturday was the UFC fights and the Liu's came over to watch. Most of the fights were good, and some were crazy!!!! Lance and his dad and Wyatt were jumping up and down screaming and yelling when GSP was getting pounded, it was quite a sight. And on Easter Sunday we were very busy. Lance had meetings in the morning and with church starting at 9am, we only had time for the baskets. Our sacrament was really nice. And the girls looked so cute in their dresses. Braden was sportin the new suit,and looked sharp. Then we went to Bryce's sacrament and watched him be sustained and set apart. They had a great sacrament too. I love out stake presidency, they are awsome.It was kinda fun to spend Easter Sunday at church with the whole Fam. And all three girls looked so cute in their matching dresses. Then we got to relax for a min, and then it was off to Ping-a-Changs for dinner with the Liu's. Nate and Andrea just got back from Hawaii and they caught us all up on the Fam over there. Dinner was fun, and there wasn't any dishes for Florence to clean up! Then we headed to Nola's house. Aunt Aleda was there, and Paul had pnumonia.It was great to see them, it's been a while. Later Lauren and Travis and Jackson came over.He is so cute. It was a busy day, most of our holidays are. But it was a most wonderful day with two great sacrament meetings and lots of family,I don't think it could have been much better.

7 comments:

-KJ said...

Oh, my heart aches every time I miss a Nelson get together! Also, are we really surprised your mom went overboard? Come on! She alwasy does a great job. That is crazaaay about B-rice! Me ma told me on Saturday. I still don't know what he is, but I guess I should check their blog!!! Cute kids by the way. I miss you!!!

Lyd said...

I agree. When I saw the whole Nelson group together, it made me so sad! I wish that I could be there. And the kids are so cute in the matchy matchy dresses! Cuties!

Sarah said...

Great pictures stace! I'll have to get some of them from you...especially the one of Ava and Jackson! They were so cute together!

Tiffany said...

Such pretty dresses! You have such a great fam!I really do love them(the Nelson side since I dont know Lance's)they are real special people. My mom goes WAY overboard too! She is crazy about Paige-it's nuts!

-KJ said...

I talked to Matt Hiller the other day! Anyway, he said he saw you and Lance at Cheesecake Factory a few days before but said he felt stupid saying hi. I told him you would have loved it and would be mad when I told you he didn't. What a dork!

liufamily said...

He should have said hi. Lance knows matt from sunday school back in the catholic days. And he hung out with him and Wyatt every once and a while. It would have been fun to say hi. Is he still active, and is he married yet???

-KJ said...

Yea, very active. He said he goes to the temple the first Thursday of every month. Better than me!!! He is married and his wife is four months pregnant. Sounds like life is good for him. It was fun talking to him. I forgot he and Lance knew eachother! Funny.