
I saved the best for last!
I really need to explain this. Lance is a High priest, and every year at our ward talent show they end with a skit. Lance is the one in the blue mooomooooo. And there is one other real victom in this and that would be the tall guy. He is actually the mayor of north las vegas. And I guess he trusts us ward members alot!!! Every one got a good laugh, but the stars of the talent show was a band from our youth. They had drums and gitars and amps and two singers! They were actually pretty good. The drummer,a girl about 14 wrote all the different parts and it rocked. I did however feel a little uncomfortable rockin like that in the church. Does that make me old? Over all it was a great show, and I love that my husband has such a great sence of hummor and is willing to do stuff like that.Even with the mooomooo I still think he is hot!
This week Alli and Braden started piano lessons. Yea for G-ma Nelson's piano!:) Braden seems to catch on really quick. Their teacher is a musician, to some of you that should explain alot. KJ, just think Mr.Strab with black curly long afro hair and a recieding hair line!! But he is good with the kids so far. They are excitid to learn, and so am I, cause now they actually have stuff to practice and not just random homemade songs!!!! Oh!! I forgot to add that their teacher is from Brazil. So sometimes he doesn't know how to say the right words and the kids have know idea what he is saying. But it makes for interesting lessons.
Today was take your kid to work day, so the kids got to miss school. Allison went with Lance in the morning, and she helped Lance sell a trailer. And we all had lunch together in Lance's office. Then it was Bradens turn to hang out with dad. The kids had fun and tommorow it's back to school. And tommorow its supposed to hit 90 here in vegas, I am ready for summer, bring on the sun!
15 comments:
HI STACEY!!!!!!!! (maybe if I yell it you'll say hi). Cute girls! AND I'm still trying to get the video to work...looks funny though. AND jealous of the weather!!
You did a great job on the tards! Not the girls, the suits! Haha! I think you need to take the PRIVACY off so we can watch the video. I want to see it!
yeah...take the privacy thing off of the video..i'll prolly call you tomorrow and tell you to cause you probably wont see this that soon.
Thank you Chelsea!
Im sorry bout the video, I dont know what Im doing!!!!!
Tell Lance that Homer Simpon wears moomoos too! He is definately not a blond. Tell him to leave the being a white person to you.
hahahahaha well said kissy!! that was great! i need to go into good 'ol Cal's Boat and RV and play that for the guys to get back at Lancy-poo for all the things he did/said about me when i was little. haha...then run for my life so he doesn't kill me! :)
That video is so cute! And those tards are awesome. I really want to sew.I am going to try to attempt to make a nursing apron before Friday(I have no idea how but I'll try).I kinda got tears in my eyes watching the video and reading you post.Lance has come such a long way. I am sooooo happy you guys are happy you guys are so awesome! I mean I cant believe Lance is a High Priest,THATS AWESOME!!!!:) :) You have a great fam Stacy.
Yea, you never would have known he had it in him by looking at that sweet ride he had in high school! Haha! I keed, I keed!
You are so talented. I wish I could sew...perhaps you should teach me? Although we must remember I cannot cut in a straight line, so it might be difficult. Love you.
Hi LIZA!!!! I said hi somewhere else,but I don't know if you saw. I get so confused tryin to remember who is havin what conversation. I am so absent minded, but I blame that on my kids. And Sarah, I dont know if I could actually teach you anything bout sweing. Moms the pro. And its kinda a hands on learning thing.
Hey the MOOMOOO was pretty close to a Lava Lava, and Lance wears those all the time.
So does he wear the blond wig all the time too?
Thats only for special occasions!
Post a Comment