Wednesday, May 9, 2007
Although this was about two weeks ago, I luv these pics. The kids like there stuffed animals. Well Braden is bout grown out of all that, but the girls love them. There are stuffed animals and baby dolls every where! This night I was checking on the kids to make sure they were all sleeping and not playing. And the kids were all sleeping with their friends. So I had to take a picture. I am so glad that there are moments like these to remind me that my kids are precious and not just whining maniacs! I think that I like these pictures so much because they seem smaller when they are sleeping. My kids are getting so big and that just makes me feel really old.
I am so excited for Mothers Day because I get to speak in Sacrament meeting!!! I am sure that NO ONE likes to speak in church. I have been working on my talk for a week already and I am not finished yet. I just know that I am a boring speaker. I get so nervous and have to make sure that I use the bathroom before so I dont pee my pants while my knees are shaking!!! And trying not to read my whole talk is almost impossible. So pray for me. The good news is, is that I get to speak first!!! So I guess if I speed read and only take up 5 minutes, well thats not my problem right. Lance is conducting the meetings this month so I guess he would have to do some filling if us ladies don't use up all the time. He is really good at that stuff, and I admire him for that. Well I hope that every one has a great mothers day and Happy Birthday Brock!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
So cute! I can't believe they didn't wake up from the flash. You can totally use that pic to blackmail Braden when he is a little older!!! So what does Lances baby look like? Hee hee. Our kitties love to sleep next to Kev!
Good luck on the talk. That is what you get for being the wife of someone who is in the bishopric! I have to teach this week...in nursery! I totally think you need to tell the story of us running from your mom with our bags of groceries. There has to be some spiritual analogy you can pull out of that!
The kids are getting so big.Paige has a lamb that we cannot leave home without or sleep without. I love watching kids sleep its so sweet and peaceful.
Sooo cute! Ava STILL just hugs and hugs her bear ya'll gave her for christmas like it is her best friend. You are lucky you can sneak in to see your kids sleep too...I can't hardly even open the door without her waking up!
Good luck with the talk... you're gonna need it. Just kiddin! I really get nervous about that kind of stuff. I just feel like I babble for hours and make zero sense.
-V
Those pics are just so freakin' cute! And I hope that your talk went well; I'm sure it was great!
Post a Comment