Thursday, May 31, 2007

The Fun Begins!!!





We had a great Memorial Weekend. Lots of swimming. Lots of Family, and lots of fun. We decided to brave the lake on monday, it wasn't to crowded but is was windy. We still had fun and enjoyed the sun. Then we went to see pirates and durring the move the fire alarm went off and we had to leave the theater for a few minutes. But after 45 minutes the movie was back on, and we loved it. Then we had pizza. Which to me was a perfect day, Lake.....Movie.....Pizza!!!!
Braden had a choir concert and it was very cute. The kids only have 3&1/2 days left of school. I am looking forward to not driving so much. And Lance starts shcool on Monday. Happy day! Happy Day! Life is good!!!

10 comments:

-KJ said...

WHAT! No bikini pictures of you?
Looks like fun! We need to come down and go to the lake with you. I will spend a lot of time making Lance do loops picking me up, but lots of fun right?
I spent the latter part of Memorial Day puking my guts out from food poisoning! What a fun holiday!

-KJ said...

Oh yea, your kiddies look soooo old! They are so cute!

liufamily said...

Lance has Fridays off now, so that is the designated lake day. You are welcome to come any time. And there will never be any of THOSE pictures from the lake! Scary! That sucks about being poisened, puking is never good. It always takes a few days for your body to recover. And yes my kids are old, but they can do chores!!! Kids always have grand ideas about what their summer should be. I hope that I don't dissapoint them, and I hope they don't drive me nuts!

-KJ said...

Kids are always disappointed when they have to do chores! Are you kidding me! Just tell them to get their trash done in the mornin' so they have the rest of the day to play. Isn't that the line our parents used on us? I am still working on Spencer. If I ask him to do something he just tells me that I can do it. Now I have to say, "I am not asking you, I'm TELLING you." Get to steppin boy!

liufamily said...

Jessica said to me a couple of times, Your not the boss of me! But I simply replied, Yes I am!!!

-KJ said...

Spencer is into the "I can if I want to". It drives me crazy! I just tell him he's right, but then he is going to get in TROUBLE!

Tiffany said...

I remember lying out on your roof with Kjersten in our bikinis with crisco oil all over our bodies! That's right we were frying like french fries. I could not get that smell out of that suit forever, I finally had to throw it away! Good times! Your kids are so beautiful!

Sarah said...

Hooray for summer! When are our pool days gonna be?

-KJ said...

I threw mine (or Stacey's) away too!!! Nasty! It totally smelled like an old fryer! Good times, good times! I have to say that laying out is not my thing. I would totally rather be active in the sun than laying down, sweating my guts out!

liufamily said...

I found out later that Brenda Burr,my young womens leader and seminary teacher saw us up on the roof! Good Times!!!! Im glad I have graduated from crisco to sun screen, the spray on is my fav. And I am determined to actually swim this summer. Last summer I just layed around. Allison just learned to swim so I have to be in the pool with her. I was thinking that we could do swim days tues,wed,thurs, around 1 to 3 or 2 to 4 let me know when is good for you, I know Ava needs her nap.