Tuesday, May 22, 2007

A Quick, Catch up!

Mother's Day was an emotional rollercoaster. For beginners, I had to speak in church. I read the whole thing. I am not a good speaker!!! And when the primary kids sang to the moms, there was a fist fight between two sunbeams. Complete UFC action, with elbows and fists flyin!!! I also got my new calling as second counsler in the RS. Yep, I am over enrichment. I guess that is one way to get me to go. I also was released from Primary. I had one of the hardest classes to manage, but I really loved the kids, and had a meltdown when the primary sang my favorite song to say goodbye!!!! Lance was able to set me apart, so that was wonderful. Then after church it was off to the Nelsons. And the good news and company was great!!! Then off to have dinner with the Liu's. It was an action packed day and wiped me out! More life changing stuff......Lance is going back to school! He will have about a year and a half to get prewrecks out of the way. Then he will have a three year program to become a pharmisist. So we are not selling our house anymore. I am looking forward to the changes, even though it will probably be a long 4to5 years. It will be totally worth it. Well, I think thats it for now.

10 comments:

-KJ said...

If you posted something new every week you wouldn't have to catch up! Ha ha!
Lance will do great. Can he hook me up with some free drugs? ;)

Tiffany said...

I bet your talk was real good.I am excited for your new calling. You will be great at it.Congrats to Lance too!

liufamily said...

I get first dibs on all the good meds! But I hope there'll be benifits to this job.

-KJ said...

Does not working Saturdays count as a benefit?

liufamily said...

I hope so. Stability is definatly one!

-KJ said...

How about some Utah vacation time?!!

liufamily said...

I found out that Lances brother in Germany is supposed to be coming on the 3rd of July. So that means no utah. But they were supposed to come last year and didn't. So, it might be a last minute thing if we come up to the cabin thing in July. My mom wants to come up to look at wedding dresses and bridal stuff, so we might take a girls trip before october. That would be fun.

-KJ said...

That would be soooo fun! We are going to Mexico in September, but I don't think we have any other real plans. Make sure you give me some dates so I can write it down! My house will be done in August so you can come see it!

Lyd said...

I'm sure that Lance will love the new job. I know that my John Oblad sure does. So I'm sure that it will be great!

Eliza said...

YOUR John Oblad? I think he is mine! He does love it btw.