Monday, June 11, 2007
These last few days have been sooo busy and action packed!!! Friday Braden had a two hour 5th grade graduation. In the middle I started to get a migrane!;( But it was cute and all the kids got their moment in the spotlight. After the half day at school we were having lunch at Nana Nelsons. After lunch Braden was hitting golf balls and Alli got in the way and got her arm whacked really good!;( She had a good cry and a huge goose egg on the inside of her elbow. Then it was off to see Aunt Chels at the salon. Braden was sad to see his long hair get cut off, me I was soooo happy to loose that mop!!! Chels did a great job!:) Later I had RS stuff and Lance went golfing, then he had to go and do another sleep study. Which was fine cuz I stayed up until 2am frosting the Bratz cake. Then we get to friday and the madness continues. As if doing a party isn't crazy enough, Jessi really wanted to go to the lake for her bday. So when lance got home at 6:30 am we got ready and headed for the lake. It was great out there. There wasn't really any wind, and for a friday it wasn't to busy. Every one had lots of fun. We got home in time to shower and go decorate at the Liu's. And the kids swam again. They are fishes!!! We had pizza and sandwiches and all the Fam was there! Mom and Dad Nelson brought the homemade ice cream!:) There was lots of presents and cake. Then there was the pinyata! The neighbor girl broke it and Jessi was in tears for 10min! She wanted to be the one to bring the candy down.It was an awsome day. I sat on the couch at home and crashed. And that is how we have began our summer;) All is good here and Im sure there will be more to follow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


13 comments:
Crazy days! Sounds like tons of fun. I love Braden's hair. He is such a stud!!!
I can't believe you keep frosting these cakes! You are your mother's daughter!!!
I am just a big sucker. She is my baby and she probably wont want me to do this many more times. So it was worth the sleep deprivation.
Braden has a tan line where his long hair used to be, it makes me laugh. I love the cut, now I can see his face again!!!
Wow you are a busy mama! Sounds like so much fun!
So who decorates your cakes?
Are you sugesting that I had my mom do this? Nope, it was all me! Its really not hard, it just takes FOREVER!!!!!!!!!
The party was super fun, besides Ava trying to throw herself into the pool! I still cannot believe that she is four.
NOT AT ALL! I was wondering who decorates the cake for YOUR birthday! The answer is NOBODY! Us mom's get forgotten. I guess that is ok since I have no problem buying myself 10 lbs of chocolate and eating it at 2am so I don't have to share it with anyone!
Where do you get 10lbs of Chocolate? I want some. Thanks for esplaining Lucy! Sometimes I need help,Lots of the time i need help!!!!
First you buy it, hide it, buy it, hide it, and before you know it there is 10 lbs!
LUVVVVVV IT!!!!
Kjersten, you're giving out my secrets. Don't go looking on the top shelf of my closet, under the maternity clothes. Don't you dare go looking there because there are NOT 8 king sized Twix's there. Nope.
Well don't go checkin' my top shelf of my basement kitchenette, the butter "closet" in my fridge...
Once I hid a box of Hoho's in my trunk and Kevin found them and ate the whole box!!! My kinda man!
My girls found my spot inside the serving bowls in my cupboard, I need a new spot for my carmel kisses.
Post a Comment