Saturday, July 28, 2007

How much can you fit into July???





I don't even know where to start. July has been a whirlwind of events and family. So on to the next adventure of our little fam. Aunt Dorthy came and stayed with mom and dad. Grandpapa wanted to show off his grandkids, so we came over for breakfast. The kids had fun playin and swimming. Then its on to Alli's birthday. We had hot dogs and hamburgers and candy and cake. I did not make the cake!!!! I just could not even fathom the energy and time I did not have, so costco had to fill in. One of Allisons gifts was a small coach purse and wallet from her nana liu. Let me tell you alittle story about this purse. Alli takes a purse everywhere. But I was a little worried when we took it to GETTOS Mall. Allison went to the bathroom in the food court and came back withOUT the purse. Have you ever seen a crazed woman running at full speed accrost the food court??? Well I did and I saved the purse!!! I cant believe it was still in the bathroom. She is never taking that thing in public again!!!! To round out Allison's birthday experiance we let her have a slumber party at the house last night with 3 friends. That was crazy!!!! I didn't get any pictures cause I was tryin to maintain a level of sanity. The lake was the last hurrah with the fam from Germany. We had fun, except for the JERK on a seadoo who intentionally drove 5ft away from Braden after he fell on the wakeboard. 4 mad Liu boys and a Lunitic mom is not a good combination at the lake. Braden was shaken up for a while, cuz he thought he was toast!!! And after a lake chase and no dead seadoo man, we decided to have some more fun. And as of last night the girls from Samoa are finally here. And last but not least, Nate and Andrea are ingaged!!!! Can I just say I am looking forward to school starting and things getting back to normal. WHERE DID MY RELAXING SUMMER GOOOOOOOOOO???????

9 comments:

-KJ said...

I'm telling you this month is flying by! You have had tons more going on than me and I am still spinning in circles!
All I am going to say is that Florence is CRAZY! She gave her a real Coach! Too funny. At least Alli can appreciate it! You might have to borrow it for a night out!

Sarah said...

Thank you so much for saving my dinner tonight. You are the best!! I hope that the rest of your summer calms down a little bit...you deserve a vacation after all that you have been doing!!

liufamily said...

I hope that the rest of my summer is tame compared to the rest. And Alli loves her purses. I got her a juicy one at the purse party my mom had. But it was ony 15 bucks. Florence loves to spoil the kids to the point of crazy. But I rarely need to get them anything.

You are welcome. No biggy. I kinda needed an escape from the Wii madness that was consuming that house.

Tiffany said...

Holy crap,what a summer! I was laughing my head off at you running around at the mall! What we do for kids?:) That sounds like something my mom or sister would do for Paige...buy her a "Coach"purse and expect me to keep track of it! Pretty darn cute! and let me just say I would be chasing down that sea-do rider too!

Lyd said...

A vacation? To me, this whole summer has sounds like a vacation for you! I have been workin most of the time, with the exception of the cabin! :) But I love it! I guess that it would get a little crazay after too much stuff!!

Amanda said...

i've decided that there is no such thing as a relaxing summer- and i don't even have kids yet! at least it's been crazy fun- right?! (except for your mini marathon in the mall... that might not have been so much fun :)

Chelsea Nelson said...

hey you spelled ENGAGED wrong! (you spelled it INGAGED) hahah! just thought i would point that out for ya! love ya ! haha!

Brock Nelson said...

I have something to say here. TAKE THAT PIC OF ME OFF! What are you trying to do here. I look seriously challenged! Do I always look like that and not know it? I'm too emotional these days. I'm just turning fat and challenged. Yep that's me!

liufamily said...

Fat and challenged, that about sums up being a mom for me!!! And you look just fine!