Those were some cute shots! It was fun to hang out! Too bad you didn't build that snowman in front of our house! Ok, ok, I know. Enough already!!! Haha! So what are we doing for our birthdays!
Kj hey St.George sounds fun. It was good to see you too, but it would be fun to hang out with out kids for a weekend. Tiff Thanks, and the kids are so big to me, but its nice that they are alittle more independant.
9 comments:
Those were some cute shots! It was fun to hang out! Too bad you didn't build that snowman in front of our house! Ok, ok, I know. Enough already!!! Haha!
So what are we doing for our birthdays!
Cute pics! I like your hair too! The kids are getting so big too!
Kj hey St.George sounds fun. It was good to see you too, but it would be fun to hang out with out kids for a weekend.
Tiff Thanks, and the kids are so big to me, but its nice that they are alittle more independant.
Hey Sacey! How are ya? I can't beleive how big your kids are!
Amanda Johnson
mattandmandijohnsofamily@blogspot.com
Hey Amanda, I saw your cute Christmas card at my moms. How are things. My kids are big and keep me busy. But life is good.
We are all good too. It is tax season so I won't see my hubby much but my kids, calling and work keep me plenty busy! What are you up to?
Sounds like the same as you. My kids and calling keep me busy too.
Amanda I can't find your blog page with that address. What is it again?
I love you skankface!!!!!!!
Post a Comment