Wednesday, February 20, 2008

ahh!

I do not like that Christmas song any more!!!!!! And I am sorry you had to endure it! I was having problems with my computer when I made that slide and it took me an hour. So when I realized it had that song attached to the frame, I left it there. I can't stand it any more!!!!!!!!! the end.

4 comments:

Chelsea Nelson said...

YAY no more Ashley Tisdale..or however you spell her last name!! Haha! Love ya!!

liufamily said...

I need a play list but have no idea how to do it. I will be calling you!!!!

Sarah said...

Hahaha, my computer is usually on mute, so I didn't even know that you had an irritating song! How was the diary farm?

liufamily said...

It was fun, and the kids all got ice cream! It was all done by 10:30. Short and sweet!