Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Eggstravagaza!







So, let me begin by saying that I am up to my eyeballs in candy! Thanks mom! The kids had a blast this weekend. We colored our eggs on Saturday afternoon. The kids were thrilled to do this because we haven't done it for the last two years. This is not my idea of fun. But it wasn't as painful as I thought it would be. No major messes. But we did have a few colorful hands for a while. Then it was off to the Liu's for a dinner and egg hunt. Can I just say how much I love not cooking for these holiday things!!!!!!! The kids love to play with their cousins. They got to do an egg hunt and got an outfit. Spoiled!!!I love being with family!! I think I say that every time we have something, but I really do enjoy it.

Sunday the kids put on there Easter clothes. I must say that I have beautiful kids and its so fun to see them all dressed up. The girls dresses we so cute. Nana Nelson put allot of time into them. Church was really good. Braden and Alli sang with a children's choir. They did a good job. Alli was so thrilled to be asked to sing for something. At mom's the kids took pictures in their Easter clothes for Nana. They all looked so cute together. Braden was excited that he got to hold Clair. Alli tried to help with Ava, but she was busy running around enjoying all the attention. After the kids changed, the hunt was on!!! Chelsea and Nestor hid a million eggs!!!! I think all the kids ended up with about five pounds of candy. Sick! I can tell you that in two weeks all leftovers are in the trash! The weather was amazing and we had dinner on the patio. After a while of visiting it was time to call it a night. After all spring break was coming to an end. The kids were goin back to school!

12 comments:

Chelsea Nelson said...

You forgot to mention how Braden put whipped cream on me while I was napping on the couch and I chased him out front!!! Haha! Oh and be sure to tell him that there WILL be payback!!! Hehe! Good times! So when are we going to go do something?? Let me know k! Love ya tons slut!!

-KJ said...

Yeah, I could tell the weather was amazing. I saw Jessie in her spaghetti straps. Bleh! I am so jealous!!!
Your kids ARE so beautiful. Just like you said. Are we really surprised your mom went over board? I think not. She is the queen of party planning. How come I couldn't be that way?

liufamily said...

Chels, lets see mon-jitsu, tues-gymnastics, wed-jitsu and scouts, thurs-gymnastics, me teaching lessons and sometimes rehersal. So maybe on a friday if Lance can fend for himself for a while. And please give Braden payback!

Kj, I have a hard time believing that you aren't a master party planner yourself. And I wasn't surprised at my mom at all, I think she actually tried to do less this year! You have to love her for that.

Tiffany said...

I seriously LOVE those dresses! I had such a hard time this year finding something! UGH! I wish I had your mom's talent of making ANYTHING!

liufamily said...

Tiff, sewing just takes alot of practice and sometimes you just need someone to show you how to do something.I am still learning too and have a long way to go.

-KJ said...

I sent out Bree's shower invitations. April 12th. Get your mom and the rest of the girls to get your booties up here!!!

Allison Easley said...

:( I wish I could go to Bree's shower!!!

Chelsea Nelson said...

OK Slut! Time for an update!!!
Love ya!

Unknown said...

Hey, I'm so excited I stumbled upon your cute blog! It's been a while since I ran into you at target ;) So, in exploring your page....are you a maiden name Nelson with a brother names Brock? Or cousin? Because I went to high school with him and I saw a link on your page! Anywho...just had to ask. Your kiddos are getting so big!

aubrey. said...

hey i need your email so i can send you an invite to my blog!

...aubrey

liufamily said...

Aub, email is liufamrocks@gmail.com

Holly, Brock is my little bro.

liufamily said...

Holly, it took me a minute to figure out who you were. Your pic is kinda fuzzy on my computer. And the fact that you knew brock kinda threw me. Its fun to hear from you. I hope you guys are doing good.