Braden has turned 12. Wow!!! That makes me feel old. He loves Jiu Jitsu and is doing pretty good at it. He likes to train against me, his old mom, in the adult class. I guess he figures that if he ever would have an opportunity to get revenge on his mom that this is the time and place. And he tries to kill me!!! ;) After all he doesn't want a girl to beat him.I have to say that I do enjoy doing Jitz with my fam. Braden is doing very good with his Saxophone. The band teacher invited him to be in the Jazz band. He has a knack for music. He is always figuring out songs, or drumming some beat or singing some song. Music just seems to come naturally to him. He is also a jokester. He is always messing around. I don't know if that comes with the age, or being a boy, or both, but sometimes it gets him into trouble. Braden started going to Young mens activities a couple weeks ago, thats crazy!!!!!! And he will be ordained a Deacon this Sunday. I am excited for him. I know he knows what a blessing it is and also what a privilege and responsibility the priesthood can be. I still can't believe that my little boy is now 12 in the 7th grade!!! I luv him tons and am so proud of him.By the way, the picture has the wrong date, that is from this summer.
As for the house update.......... we are still waiting to close! It feels like forever!!
6 comments:
OMG!!!!!!!OMG!!!!!!!! I remember when he was born!!! So scary how time files! Missed you on the blog front!
Oh my. That makes ME feel old!!! You forgot to mention how sweet and sensitive he is! Oh, and that he is so great with little kids, and... the list goes on and on! Young mens? I just had a heart attack.
Happy Birthday Braden!
I know,time flys, its crazy! I will try to keep up, its been crazy round here.
NEW POST!!! YOU ARE IN THE HOUSE!!! PICTURES PLEASE!!! ALL CAPS MEANS I'M YELLING! GOT IT?
I know!!! Ive been sick, and still up to my eyeballs in boxes!!! I will post soon.
I need to come and see your house! Are you feeling any better?
Post a Comment