Christmas was fun this year. I got to decorate my house for the first time, and it was so fun to put stockings on the mantle!!! Santa came early for me.... I got a new camera. I have had fun taking pictures, but I must confess I am totally out of my element. I need to take a class or something. I feel like there is so much to know about taking the kind of pictures that I want. It seemed like the Holidays came and went so fast this year. Maybe because it took a while for me to really get in the spirit of things. But everything was good, and I love all the family time.
And now its January and I feel old!!! 32 ouch! How did it creep up so fast. 30 was fun, 31 not so bad, but 32 is kinda painful. I feel like I have entered into a new phase in life, and I'm not sure how to feel about that. Maybe its just the times, with the uncertainty of things right now, I feel like there needs to be plans and food storage and bomb shelters!!!! Even with all the craziness, I am very blessed. I have a wonderful husband who keeps me smiling, kids that make me laugh and keep me busy. I am enjoying our home, and all the space. Things are good and I am grateful. I am looking forward to this year and what it will bring. I am sure that there will be the good, bad and ugly, but I am looking forward. There seems to be so much to accomplish, I want to learn how to use my camera so I can take great pictures of my beautiful kids. I have more to do around my house. Then there are always those personal things to work on. I hope that everyone has a great year and can find joy in all the little things of life.
6 comments:
I love your family picture with your pj's. I really need to get a family picture taken, it has been over a year. Where is your new house at?
We are by Seastrand park in Elderado Higlands
Yahoo for you and the camera!!!!! That is going to ROCK!!!! your house looks so beautiful!!!
Your pics turned out so cute! Hope the B-day was fun, well, after the DMV anyway! Still haven't go mine. Oh well, I need to do at least one thing illegal in my life, right?
I love you guys!
Stacey hows things going? its been a while! that is great about the house what part of town are you in! email me! kelly_morter@yahoo.com I cannot remember your email address
Post a Comment