It's a little late, but Lance and I celebrated our 10 year anniversary this last weekend. Time flies when your haveing fun. I love being married to this man. He is my best friend, and spending time with him never gets old. He knows how to make me smile and laugh and that means so much to me. He is a wonderful dad and I love our beautiful family. I am grateful that we get to spend our lives together and I am looking forward to haveing many more wonderful moments together.
6 comments:
Congrats! Man are we getting old. Can you believe how time flies. Marc and I are coming up to our 12 year. Wow.You guys are a adorable couple.
Thanks, and yep time does fly, lately I have been thinkin how important the little things are and to try to appriciate the moment and not try to always rush to the next thing. Congrats on 12 years thats great!
It can't be! A new post?!!
You guys are such a great couple. I always get a kick out of watching you two interact. Love you guys!
Hi Stacey. I'm not sure if you would remember me or not. I was in the Baumholder Branch while you guys were there. I was doing a little searching for old friends this morning and I happened to find your blog. You have a very beautiful family.
Hey, Yes I remember you, its always fun to hear from anyone from our branch. I don't know if you remember the Riries, they are in vegas, we used to be in her sisters ward. Its a small world. Thanks for saying hello.
Are you serious?????? Holy!!!!! Wow...that is so crazy! Congrats and you guys have such a beautiful family!
Post a Comment