Well my baby is six. She has graduated from kindergarten, and is on her way to first grade.Jessi is my little jokester, she loves to tease and play around. She loves hugs, and she loves her gymnastics. Its hard to see your baby get so big. But there are so many things that I love doing with her, and the rest of the fam.
Next we had family events, weddings, family in town,nana nelson's bday, 4th of july. And a couple trips to the lake. So now we are all caught up!!!
4 comments:
Oh we love her!!!
K, I was so busting up at that picture of Lance with his brothers. What a weirdo. Miss you!
Oh my goodness. Your family is growing so fast. Jessica I cant believe you just had a birthday and already going to 1st Grade! Allison must be in 3rd? and Braden, well I am sure he is getting big too. Good luck in school!! I miss you. Love, Miss Kris
muy bello su blog
nice blog and it's good to see u..
Post a Comment