Lance & Stacey & Braden & Allison & Jessica
Wow! I didn't know she was getting so crazy good. I thought they were still doing summer salts(?)!!!
It's fun to watch, they are working on doing handstands on the uneven bars, and their back handsprings. I am a pround mom.
Holy cow. She is an Olympian in training! Look at her little muscles. She is so dang cute. The pic of her running looks so much like Lance. Normally I only see you in her. I want to watch her!!!
Superb.SAmhttp://www.trekkers.co.cc/
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Wow! I didn't know she was getting so crazy good. I thought they were still doing summer salts(?)!!!
It's fun to watch, they are working on doing handstands on the uneven bars, and their back handsprings. I am a pround mom.
Holy cow. She is an Olympian in training! Look at her little muscles. She is so dang cute. The pic of her running looks so much like Lance. Normally I only see you in her. I want to watch her!!!
Superb.
SAm
http://www.trekkers.co.cc/
Post a Comment