Allison has reached the age of 10. And she partied and partied. She had parties with both sides of the family, and a party with her friends. She had lots of fun and is very loved. I am so grateful for her. She is such a beautiful girl. She is definitely going through a silly stage right now, nothing is ever serious. She has been such a good helper lately and is loving to be around little kids. I think when the time comes she will be a great babysitter. Alli is still doing jiu-jitsu and has her grey belt. She loves when new boys start and they are older than her and she can put it on them! She has always been a good student and takes pride in her good grades. She will be in the 5th grade!!! They get big so fast. We love her lots and are grateful for her goofy smile.

3 comments:
Is this your daughter? She's lovely, and from what I've read in your post, really talented and smart. I want to have a baby but I'm still not ready, and I don't have conditions for kids... Take care. :)
http://grandmasty.blogspot.com/2014/06/hate-story-2-2014-official-theatrical.html
People like to know what celebrities say and do. Dropping the name of a famous person at the beginning of a paper usually gets the reader's attention. It may be something that person said or something he or she did that can be presented as an interest grabber. You may just mention the famous person's name to get the reader's interest. The famous person may be dead or alive. The famous person may be a good person like the Pope, or he or she may be a bad person like John Wilkes Booth. Of course, bringing up this person's name must be relevant to the topic. Even though the statement or action may not be readily relevant, a clever writer can convince the reader that it is relevant. More help with essays here http://www.au.essay-writing-place.com/.
Post a Comment