I have forgotten just how busy you can get in high school. Braden is a freshman at Legacy and he stays so busy. He is gone early for seminary and then home around dinner after school and wrestling practice. He had his first meet last saturday. It was an all day affair. He did alright for his first time. He is new to wrestling, but his jiu jitsu helped him out a little.There is alot of really good kids on his team, and they have really good coaches. So he is having fun. It's fun to watch him .
4 comments:
He is so grown up! It's great that he is getting involved and liking it! Go braden!!
I still can't get over the fact that he is in high school. Seriously, can't get over it.
I am so glad that he is liking wrestling. You should let us know when he has a meeting coming up so we can come support him!
Hi liufamily, Nice blog you got here! try visit my new post: Blog SEO Tutorial: How to Choose the Best Title For Post. I hope you will learn something from it. Have a great day!
http://grandmasty.blogspot.com/2014/06/hate-story-2-2014-official-theatrical.html
Post a Comment