Okay,I finally decided to give this whole blog thing a try. I'm trying to keep my little fam in the loop. I can't make any promises about keeping this very current,I suck at anything that has to do with a computer!
The latest news is that Alli's swollen face is returning to normal, and maybe her friends will play with her again. Braden is stuck to his skateboard, he went to a skatepark with a friend and almost broke his arm, it didn't slow him down. He really needs a hair cut,I think I know a few people who can help. Jessi loves to be at home durring the day with me. She also loves gymnastics and going to her grandmas'. Lance is doing great at work, the weather is heating up so there has been more action at the store. And me, I'm going crazy trying to keep this house clean in case of a miricle and someone actually comes to look at it. We are excited for the weather, its been so nice this week. I am looking forward to lake season, even though my diet isn't going so well.Other than that I aint got no dramma for yo mamma.
P.S. It took me forever to do this, but Chels rocks, and she helped her older retarded sis.
14 comments:
YAY! You did it (with my help-haha!) and it only took you 6 hours! Let me know if you need help with anything k. Love ya!
I am so glad that you are doing this!! It seems dumb that you live five minutes away and I don't even know what is happening with your fam. Love your guts!
yippee! You made it! Are you ready to be addicted? I hope you're a night owl!
Yes, you will get addicted. You'll get the hang of it in no time. This is fun as crap and an awesome way to keep in touch with the fam.
I don't know how often you check your email, but check it. I just sent you something funny!
Oh yea, I know you already know you need to be worried about Alli, but DANG! That girl is workin' it!
I can't wait to see the Ultimate Fighting clips that are bound to appear on this site...haha. It seems that I spend the most time with you guys when we're watchin people gettin knocked out...It is a very bonding experience I must admit!!
Stacey~I'm excited to see your family! It has been a long time. I heard you are moving back into my parents ward. They always keep me up to date on everyone. Welcome to the blog world.
hey you whore! the point of having one of these things is to keep everyone UPDATED on you and your family's lives...but ya kinda can't do that if you never UPDATE your posts...i know your computer-retarded, but i did show you how to make a post! put that knowledge to use sista! hahaha ok? LOVE YOUR GUTS SKANK!!! :) ♥
Kjersten, you hobag. No worries about me, you JERK!
Stace! So glad you're here!
Now I gotta go put magic spells on Kjerstens face.
Huh? I am sooo confused, Alli! cute pics Stac. Are you and Alli conspiring something behind my back?
No, just temporary tourettes. My bad, sucka.
Fine then you douce bag! Why don't we have Mr. John RB Oblad write out all those famous lines from "What about Bob" again! That dad of yours is hill-air-e-oso!
Douche? Whatever.
Post a Comment