Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Spring






Spring brings all kinds of things. Amazing weather. Yes for those of you who are in Utah, the skys are perfectly blue with only the trails of the planes in the sky. That is one of my favorite things in life. After living in Germany, clear blue skys were nonexistant.So when I see one, I try to enjoy them as much as I can.I am not however likeing all the allergy crap that goes with the flowers. My roses are not in bloom yet in my yard, so I bought some and tried out my new camera. I was trying out the new features. I just need to actually use it on my kids now. Really I got the camera for the summer. So I can get great pictures at the lake. Its my fav place. Just to give you an update, Alli's head has returned to normal, and just in time for school pictures. Braden loves to hang with Uncle Brock and play video games, Braden didn't have to twist his arm very hard. I am glad that he gets to do that once and a while. After reading Ryans blog,It kinda makes me sad that the only cuzin that Braden has that is around his age, lives in Germany.We all have so many great memories. Like the boats that we tried to make to float down the street when it flooded. They were like rocks. Or the forts that we made out of lawn chairs, or dances we made up to show at family dinners. AHHHHH!!!!I hope those aren't on tape. So as you can see, my dog has a sore but, so he gets to wear the cone. He isn't to happy with me. He should be good in a couple of days though.Okay I am only going to change the subject a few more times. Lance got to talk to an army friend yesterday. The war is so different when you hear of a dear friends life in the middle of the worst things possible. I am greatful for all they do. Please keep them in your prayers. New subject, Hey Ryan there is more than just UFC, there is also IFL,Bodog,and Pride just for starters. IFL is on mondays if you are interested and its free!!!! I think I am done for now, but I asure you that this weekend should be interesting so I should have some great pics.

8 comments:

-KJ said...

So that's all I have to do for Kevin? Put a lamp shade on his neck?

liufamily said...

That depends on what you want him to stop biteing at.

Chelsea Nelson said...

Poor Louie! He looks so sad! ...(Is he able to have babies with my dog yet???...you know i'm going to ask you that like every other day until he can. hah) So what time do you want to go to the Quince on Sat? And are you getting her something? ......let me know k.
L♥ve you crackhead!

-KJ said...

It is a beautiful day here! Cloudless sky, flip flops, and happy kids! Can it get better than this?

Sarah said...

oooh what fun things are you doing this weekend?

-KJ said...

Birthday party, out with friends, and family party! Party weekend!

Lyd said...

The weather up here in Idaho is amazing!! For the past (almost) week I have been wearing only short sleeves with no jacket over the top. High 50's to mid 60's to almost 70!!! I love it. And I know that everyone will think that I am a freak, but when you live here for almost 7 months straight, your body gets used to it.

Lyd said...

Oh, and I really like your blog set up. It's so freakin' cute!