Tuesday, July 3, 2007
California Trip
Saturday we went to a cousins wedding. It was great. All of Lance's uncles and wives were dancin the night away. Then it was off to Knotts. The girls had all the fun they could stand by about noon, and wanted to leave! So Nate and Andrea took the girls to Lances uncles house to visit with all the fam.Lance and I stayed with the older kids and went on the big rides. It has been such a long time since I have been on any rides like that. We had a great time. But it was hot and humid, the kids went on some water rides to cool off. One ride called the wave rider, soaked the kids. It was like a huge washing machine. CRAZY! The last day of our short trip we went to Soak City. Braden and LaTone went on all the big slides and Lance and I hung out with Alli and Jessi. So we relaxed in the lazy river, Jumed the waves in the wave pool and ran around in the kiddie pool. Every one had all the water they needed and it was time to get back on the road. So it was a short trip but everyone had a good time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
Your kids are soooo beautiful! Wow they totally look like Nelson kids for sure! You and Lance look so good too! It's been a while since I've seen you guys.Sounds and looks like you guys had fun!
Thanks. It was fun, even though it was a very short trip.
We were watching something on the Food Network about amusement park food, and they had a segment on Knotts and their fried chicken. I told Kev you were just there, and he wants to know if you ate there!!! He HATES roller coasters, but if he knows they have good food he might go!
BTW, cute bangs! When did you get them?
We skipped the fried chicken, the line was around the conrner. There was alot of family there so we ate out other places. And I got the bangs about 3 weeks ago. I like the change, but they have taken some getting used to. And my fav roller coaster EVER is one I rode there. It shoots you out of the bay at @80 miles an hour!!! I was nervous about it hurting my neck, but it didnt shake you around and it is a short ride. I loved it!!!
I haven't seen you FOREVER! Your bangs are cute and you too of course. The last time I was at Knotts was when I was 10 or something. We were wondering if it is worth it to go back with the kids (since we are the Disneyland freaks).
Hey Liza, Im not sure what the ages of your kids are, but jessica went on three rides in snoopy town and then asked if she could go home. She is 4. Allison is 6 and I think that she only went on two rides. She was tall enough for a few of the coasters, but she wasnt going any where near those! So I was glad that Lances brother who had a brace on his foot and his very pregnant girlfriend took the younger kids and went to an uncles house, and we stayed with the teen and rode every thing about twice. It wasnt very crowded which was nice, we were done by 5. So through all that babel I guess I am saying, dont waste your day if you have little ones, better stickin to DisneyLand or the beach!
Thanks! Good to know. Kinda how Sea World was. We were done in 5 hours (and the drive was at least that long from our hotel in Anaheim). Btw...My kids are 9, 7, 3 and 9 months. I can't believe I even contemplated straying from the Disneyland ;). WHAT WAS I THINKING?
Post a Comment