Wednesday, August 29, 2007
Halla-LIU-Ya!!!!
So where did augest go? I can't seem to remember much that has happenend this month. Just busy running around tryin to get the kids ready for school.Thats where the all the excitement is. At least for me. I don't think that the kids were very excited to start school.Braden was a little nervous about starting middle school, but he is doing fine. He is in band and we haven't found out what he will be playing yet. That could be interesting. Alli likes being at the school with her neighborhood friends, and I like walking her to school. Jessi has orientation with Miss Kris tommorow. She is very excited to start preschool. Kjersten did come and stay at my messy house for a couple of days. That was fun, we usually miss each other when she is here. We stayed up talking and went to lunch at Chili's with no air condidtioning. And I dragged her around for a while. But it was fun to visit. We need to make a trip up there. Thats about it for us. Not very much drama or fun stuff to report. Just back to the school year schedules. YEAH for me!!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Yippee for you! I bet it's nice having the kids gone during the day.
Fun for all I say! Even I am excited to go back to school...to an extent! That just means that I am getting closer to being done! Only 6 more semesters and I will be DONE forever!! Yipee! I'm sure that you will love having a nice quiet house too!
Hooray! When are we hanging out?
Yeah! Lyd.
I still have Jessi home most of the time. But she is very good when she isn't with Alli!!! So tues and thurs I have about an hour with no kids!
Sarah, maybe Wed mornings we could do something fun with the girls.
Miss Kris as in Kris Stewart???
Yes Kris stewart!! She is such an amazing teacher, and I love her! I was jumping for joy when she said she had a spot for Jessi!!!
Excuse me, how could you forget to mention the Wii? I think my arm still hurts from tennis! That was so fun. It's your turn to come here and stay at my house!
I have to tell you that I have now bowled 7 strikes in a row!!! BUT, Lance still beat me that game. The wii was our family home evening this week.And I know we need to come and visit.
We don't need to bring up my bowling skills! We went to get one the other day and the place said they sell out every week! Crazy! One of these days we will start doing FHE. I am a bad mom!
I had Nestor get one for me. As soon as it came in to target he called me and put it on hold. So we got lucky and didnt really have to wait.
And FHE is a hard thing to accomplish when your kids are going in a million directions.
Post a Comment