Well Braden had a great birthday weekend. He got to have a sleepover with a few kids. We took them to see the movie The Game Plan. Its a cute movie,it was a hit with everyone.Then the boys stayed up until 4:30 in the morn!!!!! And they were up at 7:30 AM!!!!!! Saturday, it was just me and my boy. I took him shopping and we went to lunch. And to continue with the bithday weekend we had dinner at the Liu's. It was also Wyatt's birthday. I did take pictures over there, but with my phone, and I haven't figured out how to mail them. I am a techy retard!!! The weekend ended with a bbq at the nelson's. Those were some good burgers!!! And this time, Nana made the cake.(she wanted to practice something for Chel's wedding cake.) I now have an 11 year old son. Kids make you feel old. Braden had a great weekend and is a very lucky kid.
Thursday, October 4, 2007
Braden's Birthday Weekend
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I thought about him on his B-day! It sounds like it all turned out ok without his best buddy there. Three birthday parties is a good way to help you forget, right?
Its completely excessive, but better to take it in small amounts then me trying to accomidate 30 people!!!!!!! He had fun and I didn't go crazy!
Post a Comment