Monday, October 29, 2007

My MMA Fighter




Yes, I am a proud Moma!! Braden competed in his first Brazilian Jiu Jitsu compition. The first match was against a kid from his gym, so he had grapled with him before. It was a good experiance for him. The whole compition was huge. There was 10 rings, and fights going on in most of them at the same time. The matches were all ages, from 3 to 60. The first round of matches are fought with no Gee uniform on. The second round was with the Gee. They both have different rules. It was really amazing to watch all the kids do there stuff. Braden placed second in the weight class that he had to fight in, in both gee and no gee. I am a proud mom. He really enjoys doing MMA, and so far he is doing pretty well. YAY for my boy!!

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Dang! That is freakin awesome! I can't believe he's that old to be fighting! CRAZY!

liufamily said...

Its pretty fun. And he is getting old,which makes me feel old. And Lance said that I should say its grappling and not fighting. But its all kinda crazy to me.

-KJ said...

So cool. I would love to go to one of those. I am sure you can see some crazy stuff with the real experienced guys. Tell your big boy I said congrats!!! See you this weekend!