Monday, November 12, 2007

Happy Birthday to my Hubby

My man is the big 30! Happy Birthday! He got a new driver for his birthday, but hasn't had much time to golf lately. On Saturday we had takeout and watched a movie with the kids. Lance's favorite thing is to be at home with his family. I love him and feel lucky to have him as my husband. He is an amazing father, and always knows how to make me smile. So, Happy Birthday Lance, I love you.

5 comments:

-KJ said...

Happy Birthday Lance! Wow. 30 huh. You better be careful. Stacey might trade you in for a newer model.

Tiffany said...

Dang! I feel old! I never thought all of us would get to 30! At least Lance still looks good I wouldn't worry about trading him until about ......34! ;)

Happy Birthday!!!

liufamily said...

I have to be careful, I'm the older one!!!

-KJ said...

Shhh! I knew that! That is why you are the one that gets to trade in. Kev threatens me with that all the time. He says it is good I am only 28. I have one more year! ;)

Amanda said...

Happy Birthday Lance!