My Dad's birthday was yesterday and I just wanted to share a few of my favorite things about him. I love all of his quirky sayings. I love that he likes to be called Grand-Pa-Pa! I love him for how he loves to make sure that his kids are alright. I love that he read Dr.Seuss books and had his favorite ones memorized! He is a good man and a great dad and fun Grand-pa-pa. So here are a couple of my favorite sayings from Cal!
1.Remember the Alamo and the Steak Fajita's!!!
2.For some of you I know it is all about the Burrito!
3.Only believe half of what you see and none of what you hear.
This is a new one.
4.Tell your mom that Grand-Pa-Pa said its okay!
5 comments:
How about, "If it ain't country, it ain't music."
OR "Never take a wooden nickel" or was that my dad? Anywho, happy birthday Cal!!! One of the best guys I know!!!
P.S. Your page is trippin' my eyes out!
Sorry bout that. I'll change it soon.
Another thing my dad says, "If ifs and buts were candy and nuts we would all have a Merry Christmas!"
I know dad says the wooden nickel, but I know that he didn't say the country thing. "Anyone want a burrito?" Which has become John Oblad's quote now. I love Cal and he can always put a smile on your face. What a great man! Happy late B-day!!!
That is so sweet! Your dad was always so sweet to me! And so funny too!
Post a Comment