Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Jessica's 5th Birthday




Jessica turned 5 on June 6th. That means that my baby will be going to kindergarten this year. It's hard to see her get so big. But she is so fun. I love that she is a mama's girl. And she loves to hang out with her sister. She is a kick to watch at gymnastics, with her little body in a cute leotard. She loves to play with her barbies, and can play in her room for hours. Her favorite place to be is the lake. She loves to sit on the beach and make sand castles, and find shells. And she collects sand.... in the bottom of her bathing suit. Jessica is also learning to pray by herself. It's so fun to listen to what is important to her at that time. She is my beautiful baby. She is growing so fast. She is such a joy to our family. I am grateful that I get to be her mother and watch her grow and learn.

8 comments:

-KJ said...

We love her too! Olivia asked to play with her yesterday! Love it!!!

liufamily said...

So sweet. I wish we could. Who knows... we will have to see how this next year goes.

Anonymous said...

hey stacey, i finally got my blog going! check it out, i love to look at yours!!!

Ben said...

nothing to do with the post but we missed seeing you guys on the 4th. maybe next year. I did enjoy shooting braden in the painball game.

Sarah said...

How about an update??? Huh?? I'd say nearly two months is too long between posts...not that you haven't been busy or anything. =)

liufamily said...

I will update soon, my world is spinning this summer.I don't seem to get a minute to do this stuff.

Lauren said...

Your family is so cute- it was great seeing you at Lauren's shower!

aubrey. said...

hey thanks so much for all your support!
I love your girls and how they gave me hugs even at the mall on the way to build a bear...

made my day :)