Tuesday, March 20, 2007









So this weekend was supposed to be busy and fun filled. I was excited for Gymnastics this Saturday cause I was able to get Alli into an earlier class, which means I dont have to sit at the gym for three hours. But there was a nasty turn in events, I am sick, and have been since thursday. Not only am I sick but jessi has an ear infection and an upper respitory infection too. Then on Sunday Braden had a fevor. Braden seemed fine on Mon., so I sent him to school today. So far today I haven't had a fevor but I am definatly lacking in the energy department. jessi is doing good. She is on drugs and still is coughing but you can see in her face that she is feeling much better. So on Saturday I was looking forward to this birthday party that we were invited to. Its someone from work. I know the Quienceniera,or how ever you spell it, is a big deal. They gave Alli a dress to wear. They had her put the girls tiara on her. You know Alli, she loves to get dressed up and be in any kind of spot light. I just hope she hasn't gotten any ideas about her 15th b-day.Lance said that it was a nice party and that it was really just getting started when they left at 7:30. On sunday alli was the only one at church with Lance, so she got to sit up on the stand with him. I think Lance probably enjoyed it more that alli. He misses sitting with the kids on Sunday. Let me end with being sick really sucks!!!!!!

12 comments:

-KJ said...

I would have loved watching Alli on the stand! You better watch out cause that girl is going to be costing you some money!

Chelsea Nelson said...

you need to get better so you can come with everyone to Macayos on sat!!! ....and you need to take that pic of me and RosaLinda's daughter off!! its SIIIIIICK! and no, i'm not thinking that! hah! Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised to hear that the party went until 4 in the morning!It was fun though. Thats how mexicans do! Fiesta Fiesta! haha! Oh..and when I told Nestor that Alli was the one who put the tiara on he was really shocked because I guess thats usually the Dad's job! Anywho....get better soon skank hoe poop face bum slut crack whore!
♥ ya! :)

Sarah said...

Stace-sorry you feel crappy!! That is lame. I agree you have to feel better for saturday!

liufamily said...

I went to the doctor today and all the meds he put me on are 10 day cycle stuff, so hopefully It wont take that long, Im starting to feel better. No fever for 2 days. Jessi is feeling better too, she is getting better about taking her medicine. And as long as i feel better I wouldn't miss Macayos!!!!!

Sarah said...

I'm glad that you got some drugs and that you are starting to feel better...and Jessica too! Its hard to take care of a sick kid when you are sick yourself!

Brock Nelson said...

Whatever Stacy, It's just allergies! Just kiddin. I can't belive it's been buggin you for soo dang long. Mine was pretty much a 3 day thing. See you Sat!

-KJ said...

So are you losers ever going to come up here and see us? I mean, you have a husband who is in a bishopric. Can't he get his hands on some Conference tickets? I guess that is a little short notice, but maybe in October? I guess you want to have moved out of the ward by then!!!! We will be in our new house too. You can come up and we can find fun new stuff to decorate with!!!

Ryan & Lauren Nelson said...

KJ is just bitter cause we all went to Macayos and enjoyed the delicacies which it affords all those who go to partake of its bounty of salsa and salted chips while she ate pasta and bread. You looked great! Didn't seem sick at all. Too bad Lance was.

-KJ said...

You're right Ry. I still want her to come up and bizit though! How come no of ya ever bring some of that trash up to me? Losers.

-KJ said...

K, there better be spring break pics up soon. I know youz guyz are doing something fun this week because you told me Mr. Lance has it off, I think!

Sarah said...

I agree! What is going on?

Eliza said...

Hi Stacey...it's me, your favorite cousins favorite cousin!