Thursday, October 4, 2007

Butterflys




On Sunday we went to the JADHA Annual butterfly release. It has been five years since Jessica and Drew passed away. The kids love to go to the park every year and let the butterflys go. And I know that it helps Corrine every year with her grief. Corrine is in the process of learning what the best ways are to be a successful nonprofit organization. And when she is ready, I will be excited to help with the foundation again. We miss having Jess in our lives, and it was nice to be able to take some real time and remember her life and friendship.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

I think it is really beautiful that you are able to celebrate your friend in this way, and to share the experience with your kids. Hope you are doing alright!

Tiffany said...

Wow,5 years already? Times flies. What a neat thing you do with the kids. That is such a sweet thing!Hope you are doing okay?

liufamily said...

I'm good. That's kind of a fun thing to do as a family. And its usually a happy thing.

-KJ said...

That is so crazy it has been 5 years! Man, that was the worst. I hope her mom is doing better. At least we know where she is.
Can't wait to see you! Hey, if for some reason I don't call (because I am a scatter brain), can this count as an RSVP for Lydi and me?!!

liufamily said...

Yea, cant waint to see you!!!